Warranty applies from the date of purchase A proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims Warranty products deemed non-warranty do not attract fee
What This Warranty Does not Cover:
1. Defects or Damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner.
2. Defects of damage from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness,
Unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident,
Alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of LG, including damage caused by shipping,
Blown fuses, spills of food or liquid.
3. Breakage or damage to antennas, unless caused directly by defects in material or workmanship.
4. If the Customer does not notify LG of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable warranty
Period, the Customer shall have no coverage or benefits under this warranty.
5. Products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
For Non-Warranty Repair
A $25 inspection fee applies to book in the products Physical damage/Fluid ingress/Non-genuine products are not covered under warranty A $25 fee applies to quote rejection/inspection.
* For more warranty information, please contact LG Head Office. 1300 54 22 73.